Five Player Diplomacy

Played on an abstract map. Devised and introduced by Yhanthlei. GM - Yhanthlei. Draw between BigBert and Flight253

Re: Five Player Diplomacy

Postby Yhanthlei » 07 May 2011, 00:24

@ Pedros: I think that I had forgotten the current day, and thinking that it was Wednesday, chose a day three days in the future. You are quite right that this was not an extended initial negotiation phase as promised, and I apologize. If anyone so wishes the deadline will be changed to Sunday, May 8th at 10:00 PM Pacific Standard Time (around 5am or 6am Monday morning GMT) , and it does sound like someone so wishes, so there we go.

About orders: Please identify your nation in the subject line, along with the phase and year (1 or 1901 are each fine) and the 5-Player title.
Ex: 5 Player- Spring Year 1 Orders for Yellow
Provisional orders are perfectly fine, and will be carried out as written unless newer provisional orders or final orders arrive before the deadline. You can always overwrite orders not specified to be provisional by sending in newer ones before the deadline, but if you do think that the orders are likely to be overwritten, please specify so with a (Provisional) at the end of the subject line.
Fall Year 3 Orders for Red (Provisional)
Of course I'm not going to be a stickler for any of this, because that would be a bad thing, but I would be much obliged if you would help the inbox beautification project.
Anglia in Heptarchy test game A
Yhanthlei

Class: Diplomat
All-game rating: (1000)
Timezone: GMT-8

Postby Pedros » 07 May 2011, 07:00

I think I'm OK with the original now thanks Yhanthlei. Flurry of diplomatic activity!
"Sooner or later, one of us will stab the other. But for now we're both better off as allies" (kininvie)
Pedros

Location: Somewhere full of gorse and brambles, West Cornwall
Class: Star Ambassador
Standard rating: (1085)
All-game rating: (1314)
Timezone: GMT

Postby Yhanthlei » 07 May 2011, 13:04

If I get in everybody's (non-provisional) orders by the deadline previously stated, then I'll post the results and we'll move on to the next phase then. If not, I'll accept orders up until the Sunday deadline. Earlier orders would be preferred but I entirely understand the time constraints of negotiations and of the outside world.

Thanks to Pedros, for getting us into the active forum game section, and thanks to Kurciski, who has offered to be a backup general.
Yhanthlei

Postby Flight253 » 08 May 2011, 07:00

Did everyone submit their orders?
GM of Ancient Mediterranean 4

STABBER
Flight253

Postby Yhanthlei » 08 May 2011, 08:20

One player has yet to submit orders, so we'll go to the deadline 23 hours from now or when I get the last set of orders, whichever comes first.
Yhanthlei

Postby nautalus » 08 May 2011, 19:09

Wait a second Yhanthlei. When I sent you my orders, I believe I said that they were not finalized(provisional), as I am still waiting for a reply to a message I sent.
A mathematician is: a blind man in a dark room looking for a black cat that is not there.
nautalus

Postby Yhanthlei » 09 May 2011, 03:17

All order sets have been received now, all players who have submitted unfinalized orders have about four hours to finalize them.
Yhanthlei

Previous

Return to 5-Player Diplomacy [1 Game] {All Maps Lost}