April's Mentor Game

If you are new to the site, and especially if you are new to the game, this might be a good way to start some games. Mentors will help with the mechanics of the game.

Moderator: WHSeward

Re: April's Mentor Game

Postby mmelkonian » 14 Apr 2019, 23:29

Hello all,

I am looking to join a mentor game. Please let me know if this is the correct area to join.

Best,
Monte
mmelkonian

Class: Diplomat
Standard rating: 1000
All-game rating: 1000
Timezone: GMT

Postby mff11d7 » 15 Apr 2019, 00:59

hey Monte,

Yes this is indeed the correct place.Although this game is full you'll be added to the wait list. I will be readding that list to this post so that it can be used by the next mentor.
Despite my name you can call me Michael.

Ambassador aiming to get his stars.
mff11d7

Class: Ambassador
Standard rating: 1038
All-game rating: 1040
Timezone: GMT-6

Postby FifthofAscalante » 15 Apr 2019, 18:51

Hi. I, too, would like to join a mentored game. When will the next one begin? Also, I’m not sure when exactly, but I’m going to have a tooth extraction, and might be out of action for two days or not out at all, but I really need this to occupy my mind :D. I’ve never played Diplomacy, but it seems like the perfect game for me. I look forward to ruining your dreams of world conquest (please, no hitting in the face, I’m new!).

Edit: I also wanted to make sure, will I be able to play on just an iPhone?
FifthofAscalante

Postby mff11d7 » 17 Apr 2019, 17:03

On just an iPhone it will be tough due to the amount of typing. But it can definitely be done I just entered all of my orders today and this message on my phone. I’ll add you to the list. We have 4 people who’ve expresses interest after this one started so I imagine someone will start a mentor game soon. But me and shyvve are currently both running one.
Despite my name you can call me Michael.

Ambassador aiming to get his stars.
mff11d7

Class: Ambassador
Standard rating: 1038
All-game rating: 1040
Timezone: GMT-6

Postby FifthofAscalante » 20 Apr 2019, 05:11

So... how do I join? I’ve done all the research, even read about complex manoeuvres and deep strats, and then life happened and now I remember naught.
FifthofAscalante

Previous

Return to Mentoring