WINNERS STAY ON - Challenge Series Games: Ended

Series of games in which the game winners stay on. TD: Sheddy. Winner: Yorkshireman.

Re: WINNERS STAY ON - Challenge Series Games

Postby Dar Krum » 13 Oct 2010, 03:28

Stander wrote:In the month that the sign up for the game was open only two others signed up and they were both shitting themselves in a corner somewhere.
:D

Took me this long to reply because I have been busy cleaning myself up after sitting in a dark corner for a month!

Congrats to the current champ and congrats to the King of Champs, Yorkshireman. I hope the format picks up again.
Live a good life. If there are gods and they are just, then they will not care how devout you have been,...If there are gods, but unjust, then you should not want to worship them. If there are no gods,...will have lived a noble life and live on in the memories of your loved ones. - Marcus Aurelius
Dar Krum

Class: Star Ambassador
Standard rating: (1164)
All-game rating: (1115)
Timezone: GMT-4

Re: WINNERS STAY ON - Challenge Series Games: Ended

Postby Jlet » 14 Oct 2010, 00:55

Dar Krum wrote:
Stander wrote:In the month that the sign up for the game was open only two others signed up and they were both shitting themselves in a corner somewhere.
:D

Took me this long to reply because I have been busy cleaning myself up after sitting in a dark corner for a month!

Congrats to the current champ and congrats to the King of Champs, Yorkshireman. I hope the format picks up again.

I was pissing in the corner. :)

Congrats to the champ. Hopefully I'll get to play when this picks up. :)
Member of The Classicists.
Jlet

Class: Diplomat
Standard rating: (1247)
All-game rating: (1248)
Timezone: GMT-5

Previous

Return to Winners Stay On FIN