Suspicious live NMRs (Cleared)

Noticed any suspicious activity? Report it here.

Moderators: Alman, gareth66

Forum rules
Cheaters
In addition to the general Forum Guidelines there are additional rules for posting in this forum.
1. DO NOT POST BEFORE READING THIS: viewtopic.php?f=21&t=54352
2. Any Post made to influence a game is cheating and may cause You to be removed from the game.
3. DO NOT put the names of the players involved in the TITLE of the post. They can be given in the post, if necessary.
If the game is Anonymous, including Gunboat and Public Press Only, send a Private Message to the Cheater-hunters group.

Suspicious live NMRs (Cleared)

Postby andrewlawton » 16 Jun 2020, 19:01

Hello team,

I'm writing about live (anonymous) game 178813.

All players reported non-responses from Germany and Russia both from the very beginning. Russia NMRd on the first two seasons and was auto-surrendered. Germany entered nonsensical opening moves in Spring 1901 then NMRd in the fall.

The fact that two players confirmed participation in a live game then subsequently ghosted the game seems too improbable to not be suspicious. Would welcome an investigation.
andrewlawton
Premium Member

Class: Ambassador
Standard rating: (896)
All-game rating: (906)
Timezone: GMT-5

Re: Suspicious live NMRs (Cleared)

Postby WHSeward » 16 Jun 2020, 20:28

No cheating here. That players don't show up isn't much grounds for an investigation - it happens.
"As a general truth, communities prosper and flourish, or droop and decline, in just the degree that they practice or neglect to practice the primary duties of justice and humanity." WHS

A member of the Classicists.

Ask me about mentor games. Send me a PM or post in the Mentoring forum.
WHSeward
Site Admin
Site Admin

Class: Star Ambassador
Standard rating: (1633)
All-game rating: (1647)
Timezone: GMT-8

Return to Cheaters