(redacted game number)

Noticed any suspicious activity? Report it here.

Moderators: Alman, gareth66

Forum rules
Cheaters
In addition to the general Forum Guidelines there are additional rules for posting in this forum.
1. DO NOT POST BEFORE READING THIS: viewtopic.php?f=21&t=54352
2. Any Post made to influence a game is cheating and may cause You to be removed from the game.
3. DO NOT put the names of the players involved in the TITLE of the post. They can be given in the post, if necessary.
If the game is Anonymous, including Gunboat and Public Press Only, send a Private Message to the Cheater-hunters group.

(redacted game number)

Postby Jwmt » 17 Apr 2020, 11:12

There is heavy cheating going on
Jwmt

Class: Diplomat
Standard rating: 703
All-game rating: 705
Timezone: GMT

Re: (redacted game number)

Postby WarSmith » 18 Apr 2020, 08:23

Firstly - this report does not qualify for investigation, you have not provided any evidence. Please see the link very clearly posted above called: DO NOT POST BEFORE READING THIS.

Secondly - there is not cheating in the game you reported.

Thirdly - you are hereby given an Official Warning for making public accusations of cheating in the game’s shoutbox. That is against site rules.
"A lie gets halfway around the world before the truth even has a chance to put its pants on”
WarSmith
Premium Member

Class: Star Ambassador
Standard rating: (1754)
All-game rating: (1664)
Timezone: GMT+2

Postby Malarky » 18 Apr 2020, 08:26

Um, I dunno. I would have thought something more than that would be necessary. But, as the game number has been redacted, I'd also think it's unfounded...

Oops... as I was posting, WarSmith did. Sorry for interrupting the flow.
Last edited by Malarky on 18 Apr 2020, 10:16, edited 1 time in total.
Respect neither opinions nor beliefs; only respect the person and the right to express them.
Play by the rules but be ferocious.
The Playdiplomacy Guide
Across the Whole Board
Malarky
Premium Member

Class: Diplomat
Standard rating: (918)
All-game rating: (1029)
Timezone: GMT

Postby WarSmith » 18 Apr 2020, 08:26

As this is not your first time breaking rules - I am suspending your account from gameplay and will discuss with the other moderators about length of the ban. You are welcome to contact me using private message to discuss the situation.
"A lie gets halfway around the world before the truth even has a chance to put its pants on”
WarSmith
Premium Member

Postby WarSmith » 18 Apr 2020, 08:46

Mr.E wrote:Um, I dunno. I would have thought something more than that would be necessary. But, as the game number has been redacted, I'd also think it's unfounded...

Oops... as I was posting, WarSmith did.

Yes - you were totally right! Much more needed.
Normally I wouldn’t allow such a poor “request” for an investigation to be posted. However as I recognized the name of the poster (a former cheater) I thought it worth taking a look, then I got to see something interesting to take action on. Possibly not the action the OP was looking for ;)
There’s a song by Alanis Morisette I believe...
WarSmith
Premium Member

Return to Cheaters