Repeat offenders? [CLEARED]

Noticed any suspicious activity? Report it here.

Moderators: Alman, gareth66

Forum rules
In addition to the general Forum Guidelines there are additional rules for posting in this forum.
1. DO NOT POST BEFORE READING THIS: viewtopic.php?f=21&t=54352
2. Any Post made to influence a game is cheating and may cause You to be removed from the game.
3. DO NOT put the names of the players involved in the TITLE of the post. They can be given in the post, if necessary.
If the game is Anonymous, including Gunboat and Public Press Only, send a Private Message to the Cheater-hunters group.

Repeat offenders? [CLEARED]

Postby Kandaon » 17 Feb 2018, 20:43

[Redacted] and [redacted], two of the subjects of this post

seem to be back at it again in a ranked game: [redacted]
Please could someone have a look. I would argue for a harsher sentence this time, should they be found in breach of the rules again.

Many thanks!
Premium Member
Class: Ambassador
Standard rating: 1154
All-game rating: 1157
Timezone: GMT

Re: Repeat offenders?

Postby gareth66 » 18 Feb 2018, 14:48

Well, this cheating request is remarkable for containing no basis whatsoever for alleging cheating! "They seem to be at it again" is really not good enough by way of evidence for the basis of a request. Please see the requirements for making cheating requests in the red box at the top of the page. (As far as I can see the only reason you have for alleging cheating is that two players are playing together in a game!)

Anyway, I have had a quick look and can see clearly why you were unable to provide any supporting evidence - there isn't any. There is no evidence whatsoever that these players are cheating.

If you believe that you have grounds of substance to believe otherwise as the game progresses then please post again - this time with details of those grounds. For now there is nothing untoward evident, and the game is clear.
Class: Star Ambassador
Standard rating: (1485)
All-game rating: (1638)
Timezone: GMT

Return to Cheaters