Suspected Collusion

Noticed any suspicious activity? Report it here.

Moderators: Alman, gareth66

Forum rules
Cheaters
In addition to the general Forum Guidelines there are additional rules for posting in this forum.
1. DO NOT POST BEFORE READING THIS: viewtopic.php?f=21&t=54352
2. Any Post made to influence a game is cheating and may cause You to be removed from the game.
3. DO NOT put the names of the players involved in the TITLE of the post. They can be given in the post, if necessary.
If the game is Anonymous, including Gunboat and Public Press Only, send a Private Message to the Cheater-hunters group.

Suspected Collusion

Postby Samlloyd13 » 12 Nov 2017, 21:27

Hello,

I suspect two of the players in a current game of cheating. The game is [redacted].

Two of the players in the game: [redacted] have had an alliance since the game began, and have held this alliance through thick and thin.

I have searched for these players in past games. [redacted]. Further, the majority of games that these people have played in appear to have been 3v3 training games. I am therefore suspicious that these players entered game number [redacted] with a pre-arranged alliance.

Many thanks

Sam
Samlloyd13

Class: Diplomat
Standard rating: 960
All-game rating: 964
Timezone: GMT

Re: Suspected Collusion

Postby gareth66 » 07 Jan 2018, 12:51

First of all, apologies that nobody has been able to pick this up before now.

Seconly, I have taken a look and, whilst the players do know each other, there is no evidence that their alliance in this game was pre-arranged. (All developments in this game seem to have been negotiated bona-fide in-game, and there is not enough history of non-Friends games between them to be able to deduce anything from patterns of play across multiple games).

Even if it was pre-arranged (for which there is no proof), there is little that could be done as the game was already norank (so unranking is not an option) and finished a while ago.

However, thank you for bringing it to our attention, as we will be able to keep an eye on patterns of play between these players in future.
gareth66

Class: Star Ambassador
Standard rating: (1485)
All-game rating: (1638)
Timezone: GMT

Return to Cheaters