Suspicious activity (Game number Redacted)

Noticed any suspicious activity? Report it here.

Moderators: Alman, gareth66

Forum rules
Cheaters
In addition to the general Forum Guidelines there are additional rules for posting in this forum.
1. DO NOT POST BEFORE READING THIS: viewtopic.php?f=21&t=54352
2. Any Post made to influence a game is cheating and may cause You to be removed from the game.
3. DO NOT put the names of the players involved in the TITLE of the post. They can be given in the post, if necessary.
If the game is Anonymous, including Gunboat and Public Press Only, send a Private Message to the Cheater-hunters group.

Suspicious activity (Game number Redacted)

Postby Dolph Shtoss » 07 May 2020, 10:46

Game:
# (redacted)
(Redacted)
Ranked game

Suspicious players:
(redacted)
(redacted)
(to a much lesser extent) redacted

Suspect behaviors:
(Redacted) auto surrenders, replaced by (redacted), a player who has not played a single ranked game in (redacted) months, and has no other game going on. He immediately allies with (redacted). I fully acknowledge THIS IS NOT sufficient for reporting, as per the forum's guidelines.
Then, (redacted) auto surrenders. Has one army left in (redacted), key for the stalemate line. Replaced by (redacted), a player who has registered (redacted) YEARS AGO and has not played a single RANK GAME IN (redacted) YEARS. Does not move, does not talk, does not surrender, does not attack (redacted) in (redacted) (literally the ONLY option the player has), and does not have another single game going on (even anonymous ones, he's not Premium).
Technically, this last point still does not meet the requirements listed in [url]viewtopic.php?f=21&t=54352[/url], but I think it qualifies as highly suspicious, and may warrant your investigation.

Note:
If you need my identity to process this request, please post it in a reply.
Dolph Shtoss

Class: Diplomat
All-game rating: (1000)
Timezone: GMT

Re: Suspicious activity 731218

Postby AKFD » 07 May 2020, 13:13

Correct me if I'm wrong but it says in the rules that Dolph Shtoss isn't allowed to post in this forum...
Silver Classicist! (well, I used to be one)

Apparently "the biggest GoT fan" (@Pootleflump)

Have fun on this website. Signing off.
AKFD

Class: Diplomat
Standard rating: 842
All-game rating: 779
Timezone: GMT+8

Re: Suspicious activity (Game number Redacted)

Postby WarSmith » 09 May 2020, 18:44

It’s ok AKFD. Sometimes people don’t want to be identified as an accuser. They are welcome to write a PM to ‘cheater hunters’ also instead of posting here.

However, as the OP observed - this one didn’t qualify for investigation.
And there was no cheating anyway.
"A lie gets halfway around the world before the truth even has a chance to put its pants on”
WarSmith
Premium Member

Class: Star Ambassador
Standard rating: (1754)
All-game rating: (1664)
Timezone: GMT+2

Return to Cheaters