Pre-Arranged Alliance

Noticed any suspicious activity? Report it here.

Moderators: Alman, gareth66

Forum rules
Cheaters
In addition to the general Forum Guidelines there are additional rules for posting in this forum.
1. DO NOT POST BEFORE READING THIS: viewtopic.php?f=21&t=54352
2. Any Post made to influence a game is cheating and may cause You to be removed from the game.
3. DO NOT put the names of the players involved in the TITLE of the post. They can be given in the post, if necessary.
If the game is Anonymous, including Gunboat and Public Press Only, send a Private Message to the Cheater-hunters group.

Pre-Arranged Alliance

Postby LordBeorn » 05 Nov 2019, 00:28

Game : [redacted]

Players [redacted] and [redacted] are in a pre-arranged alliance. A [edited] is backing up B [edited] to a solo win.

In game [redacted]. The same two players started a game together hours apart from the [redacted] game and they were allies in a 2 way win.

Thanks for looking into this.
LordBeorn

Class: Ambassador
Standard rating: 997
All-game rating: 978
Timezone: GMT-5

Re: Pre-Arranged Alliance

Postby WarSmith » 02 Dec 2019, 20:39

Despite this cheater report very much lacking the necessary evidence (allying in a previous game is not enough) I did some investigation and found no reason to suggest any cheating here. Noted that I have done a pretty thorough investigation of messaging, orders and the accounts.
Please read the guidelines before submitting a request for investigation in the future. A lot more evidence is needed please (communications, strange orders etc) - you’ll find plenty of advice on the guidelines link above.
For what it’s worth I’ve reminded the two players of the metagaming rules anyway and spoken to both who are obviously concerned that they would be reported. To reiterate - it’s not illegal to play with someone in more than one game or even to ally with them - it’s illegal to make deals across games and plot outside of the game messenger. I found absolutely no evidence of any wrong-doing here: they were playing each game on its merits.
"A lie gets halfway around the world before the truth even has a chance to put its pants on”
WarSmith
Premium Member

Class: Ambassador
Standard rating: 1724
All-game rating: 1716
Timezone: GMT+2

Return to Cheaters