Multiaccounting in the same game

Noticed any suspicious activity? Report it here.

Moderators: Alman, gareth66

Forum rules
Cheaters
In addition to the general Forum Guidelines there are additional rules for posting in this forum.
1. DO NOT POST BEFORE READING THIS: viewtopic.php?f=21&t=54352
2. Any Post made to influence a game is cheating and may cause You to be removed from the game.
3. DO NOT put the names of the players involved in the TITLE of the post. They can be given in the post, if necessary.
If the game is Anonymous, including Gunboat and Public Press Only, send a Private Message to the Cheater-hunters group.

Multiaccounting in the same game

Postby khwebb » 05 Dec 2018, 05:57

We had France surrender in a game, and rather than continue with an empty seat we decided to find a replacement player. However instead of waiting for a replacement to be found the Turkey player created an alt account and joined as France. He even admitted as much in a private message to me!

Date: 4 Dec 18:54 Fall 1901 Build

Re:hello

hi I'm Vinny and my discord name is Vinny93

=======From ENGLAND Fall 1901 Build =======
who are you, what is your discord name?

The game number is 150759, France and Turkey are the same player. I could also post screenshots from Discord if additional evidence is necessary.

Thanks!
khwebb

Class: Diplomat
Standard rating: (1000)
All-game rating: (988)
Timezone: GMT-5

Re: Multiaccounting in the same game

Postby super_dipsy » 06 Dec 2018, 08:12

The additional account has been removed. The player has been warned but allowed to remain on site since this was a Friends game and it is the first game the player has played here. It may be he did not realize he was breaking the rules, so he has been warned. Any further issues and the player will be banned.

It may be worth reminding players that although we are very flexible in general with Friends games, giving them a lot of leeway, players are NEVER allowed more than one account on this site.
super_dipsy
Site Admin
Site Admin

Class: Ambassador
Standard rating: (1000)
All-game rating: (956)
Timezone: GMT

Return to Cheaters