Rating not updated after a ranked game (done)

If the judge doesn't behave correctly or you found another problem, report it here!
Forum rules
Bugs
In addition to the general Forum Guidelines (see here: viewtopic.php?f=130&t=15441), there are additional rules for posting in this forum.
1. Members should read the ‘Bugs Forum Guidelines’ thread.
2. In rare situations members have been known to post false bug reports in order to affect the game. This is considered cheating.
3. Please don't post information that might be detrimental to the game, such as revealing the power who sent a message. If further information is required by Admin to investigate the bug, you will be asked to provide it.
If the game a bug may have occurred in is anonymous, including Gunboat and Public Press Only, it is best to send a Private Message to the SITE HELP! group or to post using the Dolph Shtoss account rather than break anonymity.

Rating not updated after a ranked game (done)

Postby Philistine » 03 May 2020, 14:23

I completed a ranked game on May 1st ( a three-way draw), and my rating has yet to be updated. The game isn't listed on my Stats->Ratings page either. I figured that I'd wait for a while to see if it would get updated eventually, but it hasn't taken this long before so far.

Not sure if it is related, but the map has also reverted to a greyed-out version of the old PlayDip map, with no units, coloured provinces, or other details. The post-game shoutbox is updating as usual though.

Game: 166648 (Dandelion Soup)

Just wanted to know if this was a possible bug. Cheers and thanks to the dev team!

Phil
Philistine

Class: Ambassador
Standard rating: 1230
All-game rating: 1210
Timezone: GMT+6

Re: Rating has not been updated after completing a ranked ga

Postby SilverSpleen » 07 May 2020, 10:59

I had the same problem on one of my games:

168098. Spanish flu

https://www.playdiplomacy.com/game_play ... _id=168098

Thanks again to the team for doing a great job.

S
SilverSpleen
Premium Member

Class: Star Ambassador
Standard rating: 1597
All-game rating: 1686
Timezone: GMT

Postby Philistine » 08 May 2020, 14:58

Yes, what happened to the board in game 168098 looks the same as what happened in ours. My rating hasn't updated so far, but I'll post in this thread if it ever does.
Philistine

Standard rating: 1230
All-game rating: 1210
Timezone: GMT+6

Postby eltojo » 10 May 2020, 23:34

Philistine wrote:I completed a ranked game on May 1st ( a three-way draw), and my rating has yet to be updated. The game isn't listed on my Stats->Ratings page either. I figured that I'd wait for a while to see if it would get updated eventually, but it hasn't taken this long before so far.

Not sure if it is related, but the map has also reverted to a greyed-out version of the old PlayDip map, with no units, coloured provinces, or other details. The post-game shoutbox is updating as usual though.

Game: 166648 (Dandelion Soup)

Just wanted to know if this was a possible bug. Cheers and thanks to the dev team!

Phil

My stats are not updated either, so you are not only one. 166648 (Dandelion Soup)
eltojo
Premium Member

Standard rating: 1283
All-game rating: 1289
Timezone: GMT+1

Postby Raison Detre » 13 May 2020, 14:53

Yes I have the same problem (still) with this game and also the one in the top thread - please could one of the excellent admin team check this out and report back on both threads? Thanks you.
Raison Detre

Standard rating: 1334
All-game rating: 1374
Timezone: GMT

Return to Bugs