Orders not processing, or not processing correctly

If the judge doesn't behave correctly or you found another problem, report it here!
Forum rules
Bugs
In addition to the general Forum Guidelines (see here: viewtopic.php?f=130&t=15441), there are additional rules for posting in this forum.
1. Members should read the ‘Bugs Forum Guidelines’ thread.
2. In rare situations members have been known to post false bug reports in order to affect the game. This is considered cheating.
3. Please don't post information that might be detrimental to the game, such as revealing the power who sent a message. If further information is required by Admin to investigate the bug, you will be asked to provide it.
If the game a bug may have occurred in is anonymous, including Gunboat and Public Press Only, it is best to send a Private Message to the SITE HELP! group or to post using the Dolph Shtoss account rather than break anonymity.

Orders not processing, or not processing correctly

Postby Phaethon » 14 Apr 2020, 10:56

I've been running into issues in both of my current games.

In a friends game (167272) there are multiple countries who say that they've put in orders for multiple seasons which have been replaced with hold orders, or in the build phase no builds.
Last season Austria said they put in orders using the menu based order entry, clicked submit orders, and checked the order graphics to make sure that they'd been entered correctly, the orders were replaced with what looks like and NMR. Since it's a friends game we're using communication off the platform in addition to on platform communication, and the player has been communicative enough to make be levied that an NMR is very unlikely. The same goes for France, they said last winter that they put in a build which wasn't processed, which I thought was a one time mistake on their part. At this point there have been enough issues with enough different players that I think it might be server side and not the fault of the players.

In my current ranked game (167453), I'm relatively certain I put in a build for a fleet which has now processed as a build for an army - though that could be a mis-click by me still. With the pattern I noticed in my friends game I thought it might be worth investigating.
Phaethon

Class: Diplomat
Standard rating: 968
All-game rating: 971
Timezone: GMT+1

Return to Bugs