Double Check Please

If the judge doesn't behave correctly or you found another problem, report it here!
Forum rules
In addition to the general Forum Guidelines (see here: viewtopic.php?f=130&t=15441), there are additional rules for posting in this forum.
1. Members should read the ‘Bugs Forum Guidelines’ thread.
2. In rare situations members have been known to post false bug reports in order to affect the game. This is considered cheating.
3. Please don't post information that might be detrimental to the game, such as revealing the power who sent a message. If further information is required by Admin to investigate the bug, you will be asked to provide it.
If the game a bug may have occurred in is anonymous, including Gunboat and Public Press Only, it is best to send a Private Message to the SITE HELP! group or to post using the Dolph Shtoss account rather than break anonymity.

Double Check Please

Postby kaptkidd6 » 23 Feb 2018, 00:54

I don't want to be a whiner, and I'll take whatever the game throws at me. I'm as capable of making a mistake as the next guy, maybe the next two guys combined. But I distinctly remember the arrow being blue when I tried to convoy London to Denmark in game 140860 Private Idaho. Did I miss something?
Class: Ambassador
Standard rating: 1068
All-game rating: 1084
Timezone: GMT

Re: Double Check Please

Postby quarryman » 23 Feb 2018, 02:41

You ordered N.Sea to SUPPORT London to Denmark. You needed to order N.Sea to CONVOY London to Denmark.
There's no right or wrong. There's only what is and what will be.
Premium Member
Location: Somewhere on the path to knowledge and enlightenment
Class: Star Ambassador
Standard rating: 1192
All-game rating: 1367
Timezone: GMT-8

Return to Bugs