New site performance issues?

If the judge doesn't behave correctly or you found another problem, report it here!
Forum rules
Bugs
In addition to the general Forum Guidelines (see here: viewtopic.php?f=130&t=15441), there are additional rules for posting in this forum.
1. Members should read the ‘Bugs Forum Guidelines’ thread.
2. In rare situations members have been known to post false bug reports in order to affect the game. This is considered cheating.
3. Please don't post information that might be detrimental to the game, such as revealing the power who sent a message. If further information is required by Admin to investigate the bug, you will be asked to provide it.
If the game a bug may have occurred in is anonymous, including Gunboat and Public Press Only, it is best to send a Private Message to the SITE HELP! group or to post using the Dolph Shtoss account rather than break anonymity.

New site performance issues?

Postby super_dipsy » 29 Jun 2022, 07:27

One player has reported that they are having trouble since the move with changes between pages on the main site taking a long time. This is the main site, not the forum.

Are others having problems?
super_dipsy
Premium Member

Class: Ambassador
Standard rating: (1000)
All-game rating: (931)
Timezone: GMT

Re: New site performance issues?

Postby Pootleflump » 29 Jun 2022, 10:54

I'd like the site to sort out the fact that people tell me they are moving in one direction in a game. Then move in the opposite one. It's very inconvenient ;) and sometimes affects my in-game experience.

:D

In all seriousness, I haven't noticed any problems or lags Dipsy. All seems fine.
Pootleflump

Class: Star Ambassador
Standard rating: (1728)
All-game rating: (1802)
Timezone: GMT

Re: New site performance issues?

Postby septante » 29 Jun 2022, 20:32

I have the same concerns about reliable comms and direction of attack. Are you sure nothing can be done? ;-)
No other site issues.
septante

Class: Ambassador
Standard rating: 721
All-game rating: 727
Timezone: GMT-8

Return to Bugs