Fall 03 results

GMs: rayhond, dilip. Game ended with no resolution.

Re: Fall 03 results

Postby Czar Justinian the Tapir » 16 Oct 2009, 02:40

I wrote Denmark? Good Lord, that is pathetic, I meant Norway!
Last edited by Czar Justinian the Tapir on 16 Oct 2009, 04:21, edited 1 time in total.
Tapir- any of several large, stout, three-toed ungulates of the family Tapiridae, of Central and South America, the Malay Peninsula, and Sumatra, somewhat resembling swine and having a long, flexible snout: all species are threatened or endangered.
Czar Justinian the Tapir

Class: Diplomat
All-game rating: (1000)
Timezone: GMT-8

Postby dilip » 16 Oct 2009, 03:24

Yeah i guessed thats what you meant...but i cant really do anything about it.

a draw would be fitting after the ons and offs, but this game just got interesting! keep it up i wanna see some last minute twists. If you notice, England (good job feldpsar) has as many SCs as Italy does now, so its a completely changed game now. Im wondering if that a stab on Italy from Germany in Paris too...at first i thought it was an agreed exchange
When arousing a tiger, do so with a long stick- Chinese proverb
dilip

Timezone: GMT+6

Postby feldspar » 16 Oct 2009, 06:48

dilip wrote:If you notice, England (good job feldpsar) has as many SCs as Italy does now

I don't really think I've earned any praise, after all I've only gained one SC since when I started.

Nonetheless I will take this compliment to an extreme it was never meant to go...

I AM THE GREATEST!!!!!! I have the GM's praise and with it I will conquer the galaxy! MWAHAHA!!!
"They got squid" -The Maxx
feldspar

Timezone: GMT-8

Postby dilip » 16 Oct 2009, 11:50

feldspar wrote:
dilip wrote:If you notice, England (good job feldpsar) has as many SCs as Italy does now

I don't really think I've earned any praise, after all I've only gained one SC since when I started.

Nonetheless I will take this compliment to an extreme it was never meant to go...

I AM THE GREATEST!!!!!! I have the GM's praise and with it I will conquer the galaxy! MWAHAHA!!!

hahahaha. im backing feldspar for world domination, as much as a hate the Brits ruling the world..
and btw you have kinda earned it, survival from a small power can itself be hard. i guess you got a bit of help from austria

and The Red Army made a good decison vetoing the draw, that has proven to lead to last minute twists in 1900.
When arousing a tiger, do so with a long stick- Chinese proverb
dilip

Timezone: GMT+6

Previous

Return to Game 3