Game dead

7-player variant set in China in 800AD, with variant rules added. Game created by Deadman20. GM: Deadman20. Game ended with no resolution.

Game dead

Postby Pedros » 22 Jan 2011, 14:49

Deadman hasn't been seen around for a month, and the game hasn't moved for two months, so i looks dead. I'm told that a couple of players have dropped out as well.

Pity, but if that's how it is.... If those of you who arfe left want to try to work out either a way of carrying on, or agree what the result is (!) then fine. In any case it would be useful for the rest of us to know how the game went and what you feel about it - good as it is, needs some modifications...? If you've anything to add about that, post it here please.

If everything still seems dead in a couple of weeks, then I'll declare it 'unfinished' and move it to Arvhived. For now it's 'On Hold'
"Sooner or later, one of us will stab the other. But for now we're both better off as allies" (kininvie)
Pedros

Location: Somewhere full of gorse and brambles, West Cornwall
Class: Star Ambassador
Standard rating: (1085)
All-game rating: (1314)
Timezone: GMT

Re: Game dead

Postby Pedros » 30 Jan 2011, 21:11

ok - only one response, agreeing that the game's over. So I'll ask Rick to move it to Archived.
"Sooner or later, one of us will stab the other. But for now we're both better off as allies" (kininvie)
Pedros

Location: Somewhere full of gorse and brambles, West Cornwall
Class: Star Ambassador
Standard rating: (1085)
All-game rating: (1314)
Timezone: GMT

Return to China Diplomacy {All Maps Lost}