Premium Classic Championship UPDATE

A 7-game, 7 countries tournament, that started on 1 August 2010. No resolution.

Premium Classic Championship UPDATE

Postby rick.leeds » 10 Oct 2011, 17:21

Guys, I haven't been ignoring this, nor have I forgotten about it. One problem is that I am not getting replies to PMs about continuing. Some players seem to have dropped off site. The other, more important, problem is that looking at the players I have heard from about continuing (thanks to those of you who did reply) and looking at the powers they need to play to complete their seven, it isn't going to work out. I can't see a way of completing the series. This is because there are too many people still needing to play too many of the same powers. VERY reluctantly, then, I think I'm going to have to close this.

I apologise for this. It has taught me a lesson or two:
1. Don't get ill and leave a tournament in limbo :(
2. Next time, organise it so that games are set and have a distinct start time, rather than letting players join when they want.

There will be a next time.

Thanks to everyone who took part. I appreciate the time and effort put into this by all. I can only apologise for the way it's finished up.
World Diplomacy Forum.
Online Resources editor at the Diplomatic Pouch.
Don't let the stepladder get you. Watch where you're stepping. ANY step could be a doozy.
rick.leeds
Site Admin
Site Admin

Class: Diplomat
Standard rating: (1158)
All-game rating: (1070)
Timezone: GMT

Re: Premium Classic Championship UPDATE

Postby arthae » 18 Oct 2011, 04:35

Thanks Rick, for all the time and effort you put into the Tournment, I was unsure about coming in as a sub, but I really enjoyed it. I'm looking forward to the next one.
talk? Talk. TALK!!! Oldies member, classicists member, and all around good guy.
arthae
Premium Member

Class: Star Ambassador
Standard rating: 1117
All-game rating: 1106
Timezone: GMT-6

Return to Premium Classic Championship [FIN]