Team Africa! *Diplomacy World Cup*

Info and games. No resolution.

Re: Team Africa! *Diplomacy World Cup*

Postby detroit_red » 30 Sep 2010, 21:56

Lucifers_Hammer wrote:I like the pretty pictures you guys have made, you have to be good for something at least as it certainly isn't playing Diplomacy!

This from someone who could only manage third place in an accordion shootout? Don't make me laugh.
detroit_red

Class: Ambassador
Standard rating: (1000)
All-game rating: (1028)
Timezone: GMT-8

Postby Master Radishes » 30 Sep 2010, 21:57

detroit_red wrote:
Lucifers_Hammer wrote:I like the pretty pictures you guys have made, you have to be good for something at least as it certainly isn't playing Diplomacy!

This from someone who could only manage third place in an accordion shootout? Don't make me laugh.

That's why he's only an alternate. Ceebs came first, Iannes second.
Master Radishes

Class: Ambassador
Standard rating: (1000)
All-game rating: (1329)
Timezone: GMT-7

Postby Lucifers_Hammer » 30 Sep 2010, 22:45

Master Radishes wrote:
detroit_red wrote:

That's why he's only an alternate. Ceebs came first, Iannes second.

I am currently in the middle of a 6 game solo run back-to-back-to-back- ... with 3 already finished ... and still only made the alternate team :mrgreen: ... Oh ya, also pounding Captain Twig senseless in Hammer Time II (come watch the festivities detroit_red and cheer you compatriot on - he is your best player in Team Africa isn't he?). I must admit, though, Captain Twig is instrumental in having kept me alive in another game we find ourselves in so he isn't all bad :mrgreen:

As for the "accordian shootout", was against the world's best ... as compared to the only thing you every placed in - coming 3rd in a 2 competitor pole-dancing contest when you lost to Lucy below:

My Motto in Life

--> Live Well. Live Honestly. Leave a Mark. <--

The End

Cataputl habeo. Aut ego me omnem pecuniam tuam in caput tuum saxum magnum mittitis
Lucifers_Hammer

All-game rating: 891
Timezone: GMT-8

Postby Captain Twig » 01 Oct 2010, 10:52

Lucifers Hammer wrote:Oh ya, also pounding Captain Twig senseless in Hammer Time II (come watch the festivities detroit_red and cheer you compatriot on - he is your best player in Team Africa isn't he?).

Oh please. I must invite everyone to watch the game. Lucifers made an OK stab against me early on, but failed to take 4 major SC's I had. Then I returned the favour, and took back one of the SC's, and I've united basically all the remaining players to fight against him. To be honest, it's me who's serving a hammering to the Hammer himself.
Y
o
u
a
r
e
c
o
m
p
l
e