Standard game 148510

Rules for playing on and using the site.
Forum rules
This section of the Forum is for the Site's rules.
If you have a question about how to play the game, please post in the RULES section of the Forum, not here. The site's rules for standard Dip do not substantially differ from published rules.

Re: Standard game 148510

Postby iphobia » 03 Nov 2018, 19:37

'one loud voice',' said numerous times', complete exaggeration, don't make assumptions as to my reason for raising this matter, my perspective on the world etc, if you spent enough time on this already, it was your choice to spend too much time on this already
iphobia
 
Posts: 9
Joined: 03 Feb 2018, 00:17
Class: Ambassador
Standard rating: (976)
All-game rating: (976)
Timezone: GMT

Re: Standard game 148510

Postby condude1 » 23 Nov 2018, 20:48

iphobia wrote:'one loud voice',' said numerous times', complete exaggeration, don't make assumptions as to my reason for raising this matter, my perspective on the world etc, if you spent enough time on this already, it was your choice to spend too much time on this already


What a loser...
Telleo wrote:I don't think I've ever met someone who more perfectly embodied Chaotic Neutral than Condude1.


Moderator of the Mafia Subforums!

Silver member of The Classicists!
User avatar
condude1
 
Posts: 6938
Joined: 06 Feb 2013, 03:41
Location: Vancouver, BC, Canada
Class: Star Ambassador
Standard rating: (1368)
All-game rating: (1307)
Timezone: GMT-8

Re: Standard game 148510

Postby blazebbc » 23 Nov 2018, 22:45

condude1 wrote:
iphobia wrote:'one loud voice',' said numerous times', complete exaggeration, don't make assumptions as to my reason for raising this matter, my perspective on the world etc, if you spent enough time on this already, it was your choice to spend too much time on this already


What a loser...


That doesn't accomplish anything... While I disagree with the OP's persistence and attack, I don't disagree with the opinion that the site is well more permissive with abusive language than I think justified.... We are all members of this site and can choose to leave if we don't like the way rules are/are not enforced by the site owner and moderators.... No site is perfect and it works well enough for me. However, I would hesitate to introduce new folks - especially kids - to this site with the way that some abuse is tolerated and shrugged off (wrongly) as "Chainsaw Diplomacy."
Ally Extraordinaire
Intermational Medal of Honor Recipient
blazebbc
Premium Member
 
Posts: 201
Joined: 13 Jul 2012, 07:09
Location: Seattle, WA
Class: Diplomat
Standard rating: 1010
All-game rating: 1010
Timezone: GMT-8

Re: Standard game 148510

Postby condude1 » 29 Nov 2018, 09:20

blazebbc wrote:
condude1 wrote:
iphobia wrote:'one loud voice',' said numerous times', complete exaggeration, don't make assumptions as to my reason for raising this matter, my perspective on the world etc, if you spent enough time on this already, it was your choice to spend too much time on this already


What a loser...


That doesn't accomplish anything... While I disagree with the OP's persistence and attack, I don't disagree with the opinion that the site is well more permissive with abusive language than I think justified.... We are all members of this site and can choose to leave if we don't like the way rules are/are not enforced by the site owner and moderators.... No site is perfect and it works well enough for me. However, I would hesitate to introduce new folks - especially kids - to this site with the way that some abuse is tolerated and shrugged off (wrongly) as "Chainsaw Diplomacy."


Fair, but given the responses shown in this thread, I don't think he deserved more time or energy than I gave him there. My comment was directed at him stubbornly continuing to waste people's time, rather than admitting he overreacted when he was proven wrong by a very reasonable response, not him leaving the site - that's his prerogative and I'd never fault someone for that.
Telleo wrote:I don't think I've ever met someone who more perfectly embodied Chaotic Neutral than Condude1.


Moderator of the Mafia Subforums!

Silver member of The Classicists!
User avatar
condude1
 
Posts: 6938
Joined: 06 Feb 2013, 03:41
Location: Vancouver, BC, Canada
Class: Star Ambassador
Standard rating: (1368)
All-game rating: (1307)
Timezone: GMT-8

Previous

Return to Rules for Fair Play and Fair Use

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest