SOLO victory only games - JOIN ONE TODAY!

Games with the intention to fight 'till the bitter end!

Moderators: sjg11, DOI

Re: SOLO victory only games - JOIN ONE TODAY!

Postby Shalako » 11 Aug 2011, 06:03

lol, this takes me back to my fraternity days..........

I, SHALAKO, do hereby pledge, by my free will, without any duress being applied to be, and being of sound mind, in the witness of the Mods and gamers of this forum, that I will commit myself to winning this game outright to the best of my ability. Should one of the seven prove to be an Oathbreaker in this regard, I will spurn all talks of enacting a draw and will dutifully fight until no such draw can take place. Should a stalemate occur and all players agree, all alliances are broken and it is every person for itself. I pledge not to surrender, and continue active participation in the shoutbox if I should be defeated, as I continue to have a vote in the stalemate agreement.
"Whatever you do, do with all your might, for the dark goddess comes for us all."
Shalako

Class: Diplomat
All-game rating: (1000)
Timezone: GMT

Postby Danielwinter95 » 17 Aug 2011, 13:25

I'm new to the game but am already in love......

I, Daniel Ethan winter, do hereby pledge, by my free will, without any duress being applied to be, and being of sound mind, in the witness of the Mods and gamers of this forum, that I will commit myself to winning this game outright to the best of my ability. Should one of the seven prove to be an Oathbreaker in this regard, I will spurn all talks of enacting a draw and will dutifully fight until no such draw can take place. Should a stalemate occur and all players agree, all alliances are broken and it is every person for itself. I pledge to not surrender, and continue active participation in the shoutbox if I should be defeated, as I continue to have a vote in the stalemate agreement.
Danielwinter95

Postby iowapurple » 31 Aug 2011, 21:35

Okay maybe here...

I, iowapurple, do hereby pledge, by my free will, without any duress being applied to be, and being of sound mind, in the witness of the Mods and gamers of this forum, that I will commit myself to winning this game outright to the best of my ability. Should one of the seven prove to be an Oathbreaker in this regard, I will spurn all talks of enacting a draw and will dutifully fight until no such draw can take place. Should a stalemate occur and all players agree, I will continue to seek a solo win for as long as this is possible. If it proves impossible, and all players agree, then there will be no winner for this game and I will not ever claim to have won it. I pledge to not surrender, and continue active participation in the shoutbox if I should be defeated, as I continue to have a vote in the stalemate agreement.
iowapurple

Timezone: GMT-6

Postby cvan91 » 14 Oct 2011, 22:35

I, cvan91, do hereby pledge, by my free will, without any duress being applied to be, and being of sound mind, in the witness of the Mods and gamers of this forum, that I will commit myself to winning this game outright to the best of my ability. Should one of the seven prove to be an Oathbreaker in this regard, I will spurn all talks of enacting a draw and will dutifully fight until no such draw can take place. Should a stalemate occur and all players agree, all alliances are broken and it is every person for itself. I pledge to not surrender, and continue active participation in the shoutbox if I should be defeated, as I continue to have a vote in the stalemate agreement.

Signed, cvan91
cvan91

Postby sahan » 08 Feb 2012, 17:41

I, Sahan, do hereby pledge, by my free will, without any duress being applied to be, and being of sound mind, in the witness of the Mods and gamers of this forum, that I will commit myself to winning this game outright to the best of my ability. Should one of the seven prove to be an Oathbreaker in this regard, I will spurn all talks of enacting a draw and will dutifully fight until no such draw can take place. Should a stalemate occur and all players agree, all alliances are broken and it is every person for itself. I pledge to not surrender, and continue active participation in the shoutbox if I should be defeated, as I continue to have a vote in the stalemate agreement.

Signed, Sahan
sahan

Timezone: GMT+1

Postby LordHaHa » 20 Mar 2012, 10:26

I'd play these--to the death.
What is "speed" option?
LordHaHa

Postby DOI » 20 Mar 2012, 11:23

The "speed" option refers to the ability to finalize orders, which is now the default way of doing things on this site.
"May the peace last for as long as it remains useful to us."
- Tokugawa, in Civilization IV
DOI

Timezone: GMT-7

Postby thecollective » 21 Mar 2012, 08:06

I, thecollective, do hereby pledge, by my free will, without any duress being applied to be, and being of sound mind, in the witness of the Mods and gamers of this forum, that I will commit myself to winning this game outright to the best of my ability. Should one of the seven prove to be an Oathbreaker in this regard, I will spurn all talks of enacting a draw and will dutifully fight until no such draw can take place. Should a stalemate occur and all players agree, all alliances are broken and it is every person for itself. I pledge to not surrender, and continue active participation in the shoutbox if I should be defeated, as I continue to have a vote in the stalemate agreement.

Signed, thecollective
thecollective

Timezone: GMT-8

Postby LordHaHa » 23 Mar 2012, 03:55

THE PLEDGE :arrow:
I, LordHaHa, do hereby pledge, by my free will, without any duress being applied to be, and being of sound mind, in the witness of the Mods and gamers of this forum, that I will commit myself to winning this game outright to the best of my ability. Should one of the seven prove to be an Oathbreaker in this regard, I will spurn all talks of enacting a draw and will dutifully fight until no such draw can take place. Should a stalemate occur and all players agree, all alliances are broken and it is every person for itself. I pledge to not surrender, and continue active participation in the shoutbox if I should be defeated, as I continue to have a vote in the stalemate agreement.

Signed, LordHaHa
LordHaHa

Postby diplomat42 » 23 Mar 2012, 16:40

I'm not going to join any games soon probably, but anyways:

I, diplomat42, do hereby pledge, by my free will, without any duress being applied to be, and being of sound mind, in the witness of the Mods and gamers of this forum, that I will commit myself to winning this game outright to the best of my ability. Should one of the seven prove to be an Oathbreaker in this regard, I will spurn all talks of enacting a draw and will dutifully fight until no such draw can take place. Should a stalemate occur and all players agree, I will continue to seek a solo win for as long as this is possible. If it proves impossible, and all players agree, then there will be no winner for this game and I will not ever claim to have won it. I pledge to not surrender, and continue active participation in the shoutbox if I should be defeated, as I continue to have a vote in the stalemate agreement.

Diplomat42

Disclaimer: This applies only to "Solo Victory Only" games.
Glorious Nation of the Himalaya et.al in CYOC.
Classicist, Whippersnapper.

Generation 32 (The first time you see this, copy it into your sig on any forum and add 1 to the generation. Social experiment.)

JOIN CITY-STATES AND ZOMBIES!
IT WILL BE OFF THE CHAIN
diplomat42

Standard rating: (1140)
All-game rating: (1289)

PreviousNext

Return to Solo Victories Only