Pokemon cheats anyone?

Discussion about any other games you are playing, online or offline.

Pokemon cheats anyone?

Postby Janet Frisk » 13 Mar 2021, 07:46

Hi there peeps! I recently found myself playing all the old pokemon titles like leaf green, fire red, emerald & platinum on an emulator. But the thing is I can't figure out how to use the cheat codes for an emulator. Anyone who knows how to use em or if there's a way to activate them?
My favorite game is perhaps Pokémon leaf green from the gameboy era. Cheats for leaf green game make the gameplay more interesting. Love Pokémon games!
Janet Frisk

Re: Pokemon cheats anyone?

Postby Mishalk1 » 19 Jan 2022, 05:46

Janet Frisk wrote:Hi there peeps! I recently found myself playing all the old pokemon titles like leaf green, fire red, emerald & platinum on an emulator. But the thing is I can't figure out how to use the cheat codes for an emulator. Anyone who knows how to use em or if there's a way to activate them?

In the beginning, you need to learn to train your Pokemon as you go through tough trainers. Then, you finally get to combat with other players at Battle Tree after tested through difficult battlers. Sun sky Pokemon cheats at cheat master will allow players to complete these levels of training easily. There's a location called Pokemon Pelago that you can visit in which your Pokémon can enjoy, participate in exciting activities and gather things that will make your character more powerful. The game has a brand new feature called refresh which allows you to refresh your Pokemon after every fight.
Mishalk1

Re: Pokemon cheats anyone?

Postby Snarheere » 29 Jun 2022, 05:24

Do you have enough Pokemon Packages?
Snarheere

Return to Games you Play