New Casual Classicist Game: 123410. The Greater War [Ended]

An informal group of proven reliable players attempting to avoid games spoiled by missed orders.

Moderators: JonS, Fatmo, Buachaille

New Casual Classicist Game: 123410. The Greater War [Ended]

Postby Fuddin » 10 Nov 2016, 03:39

Hi everyone! I've made a new game for all Classicists!

123410. The Greater War
2 days for turns, 1 day for builds and retreats.
Ranked, and draws include all survivors.
Countries are chosen first come first serve.
PM me for the password!

:)
Last edited by Fuddin on 16 May 2017, 15:12, edited 7 times in total.
Never Surrender. Never NMR. Also, screw kingmakers!
User avatar
Fuddin
 
Posts: 216
Joined: 13 May 2016, 02:41
Class: Ambassador
Standard rating: (1092)
All-game rating: (1097)
Timezone: GMT-5

Re: New Casual Classicist Game: 123410. The Greater War (1/7

Postby Don Juan of Austria » 10 Nov 2016, 22:20

I've PMed you. 8-)
"In everything, moderation". ~Aristotle
A proud member of the Whippersnappers,
Bronze Classicists,
Lancer in the PBF cavalry.


The USA in WitA7!
Britain in WitA8!
House Martell in DoIaF-III,
Athens in GCS4.
User avatar
Don Juan of Austria
 
Posts: 1078
Joined: 19 Feb 2014, 11:50
Location: South Africa, though given to travel
Class: Star Ambassador
Standard rating: 1050
All-game rating: 1081
Timezone: GMT+2

Re: New Casual Classicist Game: 123410. The Greater War (6/7

Postby Foibleson » 18 Nov 2016, 21:52

Forgive me for asking, but Fuddin are you a classicist yourself? This looks like a new account - 2 games on record so far.
User avatar
Foibleson
 
Posts: 94
Joined: 21 Jan 2015, 02:38
Class: Diplomat
Standard rating: (1075)
All-game rating: (1095)
Timezone: GMT-6

Re: New Casual Classicist Game: 123410. The Greater War (6/7

Postby Don Juan of Austria » 18 Nov 2016, 22:14

Foibleson wrote:Forgive me for asking, but Fuddin are you a classicist yourself? This looks like a new account - 2 games on record so far.


He's an aspiring classicist.
"In everything, moderation". ~Aristotle
A proud member of the Whippersnappers,
Bronze Classicists,
Lancer in the PBF cavalry.


The USA in WitA7!
Britain in WitA8!
House Martell in DoIaF-III,
Athens in GCS4.
User avatar
Don Juan of Austria
 
Posts: 1078
Joined: 19 Feb 2014, 11:50
Location: South Africa, though given to travel
Class: Star Ambassador
Standard rating: 1050
All-game rating: 1081
Timezone: GMT+2

Re: New Casual Classicist Game: 123410. The Greater War (7/7

Postby Fuddin » 20 Nov 2016, 04:44

Don Juan of Austria wrote:
Foibleson wrote:Forgive me for asking, but Fuddin are you a classicist yourself? This looks like a new account - 2 games on record so far.


He's an aspiring classicist.


Yeah, you can find me on the aspiring members list. Just to clarify, aspiring members can start games too, as long as they're specified to be casual and not strict classicist games, right?
Never Surrender. Never NMR. Also, screw kingmakers!
User avatar
Fuddin
 
Posts: 216
Joined: 13 May 2016, 02:41
Class: Ambassador
Standard rating: (1092)
All-game rating: (1097)
Timezone: GMT-5

Re: New Casual Classicist Game: 123410. The Greater War (7/7

Postby Don Juan of Austria » 20 Nov 2016, 19:40

Fuddin wrote:
Don Juan of Austria wrote:
Foibleson wrote:Forgive me for asking, but Fuddin are you a classicist yourself? This looks like a new account - 2 games on record so far.


He's an aspiring classicist.


Yeah, you can find me on the aspiring members list. Just to clarify, aspiring members can start games too, as long as they're specified to be casual and not strict classicist games, right?


Correct.



Existing members should note that the meaning of Strict and Casual when setting up Classicist games has been redefined. Strict games are those that only Bronze, Silver, Gold or Platinum members may set up or be admitted to. Casual games are those that additionally Aspiring members may set up or be admitted to.
"In everything, moderation". ~Aristotle
A proud member of the Whippersnappers,
Bronze Classicists,
Lancer in the PBF cavalry.


The USA in WitA7!
Britain in WitA8!
House Martell in DoIaF-III,
Athens in GCS4.
User avatar
Don Juan of Austria
 
Posts: 1078
Joined: 19 Feb 2014, 11:50
Location: South Africa, though given to travel
Class: Star Ambassador
Standard rating: 1050
All-game rating: 1081
Timezone: GMT+2


Return to Classicists

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest