Fog Map History

Suggestions on improving the site or comments in general?

Re: Fog Map History

Postby Zubb » 10 Jan 2017, 22:08

uzes90 wrote:Zubb -- I really hate to give something away, but you know, there is something called a "screen shot"... and a "word document" where you can save it.
And, I am a "FoW diehard" who was against the inclusion of the order history. I would certainly vote against any further adulteration of the FoW game.

uzes90

Well, I see your point, but with finalize option you sometimes miss 1-2 phases completely (retreats and builds).
Zubb
Premium Member

Class: Diplomat
Standard rating: 1235
All-game rating: 1396
Timezone: GMT+3

Re: Fog Map History

Postby ColonelApricot » 11 Jan 2017, 00:13

Carebear wrote:AngelEyes also makes a Good point, coming in as a replacement without that historical information is pretty Bad, sounds like the current situation makes it Ugly for recruiting replacements.

Yeah it's tough enough already getting replacements in Fog games because the incoming has no idea what the current situation is and the incumbents only have limited knowledge that they aren't going to impart anyway. It's like it would be coming into a full press game without being able to access the message history.
At least knowing that the order map history would be available removes one big disincentive to replacements.
Ethiopia in Dissolution
ColonelApricot
Premium Member

Class: Star Ambassador
Standard rating: 979
All-game rating: 1407
Timezone: GMT

Previous

Return to Suggestions