Permanent Replacement

Advertise new games, look for games to join, find subs or replacements.

Moderator: Petunia

Forum rules
To join a game listed here (unless it needs a password) just go to "Join Games" and input the information.
If you are advertising any game with Anonymous Players (including Gunboat and PPO) you should use the Dolph Shtoss account using the password anonymous. DO NOT CHANGE THIS PASSWORD.
When advertising for replacement players please make it clear whether permanent replacement or temporary substitute
- adverts should not tell a substitute what actions you want them to take (posts will be subject to editing);
- adverts MUST NOT offer an incentive to join the game (eg. a specific alliance) OR suggest certain actions when joining a game (posts will be subject to editing or removal and posters warned).
These are considered meta-gaming by using the Forum to influence a game.

Permanent Replacement

Postby PetesAHut » 05 Dec 2017, 09:37

Game: 137361

I'm England

I made a mistake joining the game - I'm way behind on messages and don't have time to think about it - and would like someone to take over as a permanent replacement.

Thanks, Pete
Cowboys! Go Cowboys!
PetesAHut

Class: Star Ambassador
Standard rating: 1352
All-game rating: 1365
Timezone: GMT-6

Re: Permanent Replacement

Postby lb1785 » 06 Dec 2017, 12:39

Hi,

Are you still looking for someone? Are you ready to surrender no matter what and leave it to someone to take it over, or are you looking for a sub? In the former case I'm in, as my ratings shield is active anyway.

Best,

lb1785
"Mon Dieu, gardez-moi de mes amis. Quant à mes ennemis, je m'en charge !" (Voltaire)
"Tact is the ability to tell someone to go to hell in such a way that they look forward to the trip." (Winston Churchill)
Silver member of the Classicists
lb1785
Premium Member

Standard rating: 1224
All-game rating: 1218
Timezone: GMT

Postby PetesAHut » 06 Dec 2017, 15:47

Push comes to shove I'm surrendering after this phase, but I'd rather have someone lined up to take the position one way or another.
Cowboys! Go Cowboys!
PetesAHut

Postby PetesAHut » 06 Dec 2017, 21:06

It's now a surrendered position. Please someone pick it up. It's very viable, I just don't have time for it.
Cowboys! Go Cowboys!
PetesAHut

Postby TI2 » 09 Dec 2017, 20:06

Hi, I can fill if still open.
TI2

Class: Diplomat
All-game rating: (1000)