Live Game Monday Jan 2? Starting 2-4pm CST (GMT-6)

Set up a Live game here. Live games are only available to PREMIUM members.
Forum rules
Guidance for setting up a Live Game.
1. Advertise first! Make sure you have enough interested people to set the game up.
2. Place the date and proposed start time (including time zone) in the title of the post.
3. Post details of the game - game type, length of live period, whether the game will end when the live period does, after-live deadlines if not, etc.
4. Update the first post regularly to reflect changes, players, etc.
5. Players should be on the Forum approximately 30 minutes before the game starts and should post in the thread that they are ready. Check the game thread REGULARLY and don't leave the site!
6. Include in the game description that it is live!
7. Should a player NOT turn up, remember others can see the game on the home page of the games site - a replacement MAY be found.
See Organising a Live Game and Participating in a Live Game.

Live Game Monday Jan 2? Starting 2-4pm CST (GMT-6)

Postby AngelEyesGBU » 02 Jan 2017, 21:55

I'll also note this in Chat.

Interested in a live game Monday, Jan 2, starting between 2 and 4pm CST (GMT-6)?

Type of game will depend on how many we get, but if we get 7, it would be:
7 player, Standard, Ranked, Anonymous Countries, Select Countries, Map2, WW2 units
Gold member of the Classicists
Angel Eyes: But you know the pity is when I'm paid, I always follow my job through.
Tuco: When you have to shoot, shoot. Don't talk.
Blondie: You see, in this world there's two kinds of people, my friend: Those with loaded guns and those who dig. You dig.
AngelEyesGBU
Premium Member

Class: Star Ambassador
Standard rating: 1074
All-game rating: 1059
Timezone: GMT-6

Return to Live Games