Mafia CLXV: Galaxy Quest Mafia D1

Games that are currently underway. These games are usually still looking for reserve players. PM the GM if you wish to sign on as a reserve.

Moderators: Crunkus, connect4, bkbkbk, AlphaTangoEcho, vindictus, sjg11

Re: Mafia CLXV: Galaxy Quest Mafia D1

Postby nanooktheeskimo » 13 Oct 2017, 06:44

shadowfriend1 wrote:Finally home from school - sorry for my absence but I had nonstop lectures all day. I see we're in overtime. Where are we at?

SJG 7, condude 5. Kim tied SJG (but thought she was bumping him ahead), and Para put SJG over the top.
Platinum Classicist
(h/t lordelindel)

I am your (co-) Leader.

GM of Sengoku, Heptarchy 14.

France

Need a forum game GM'ed? PM me!
nanooktheeskimo
Premium Member

Class: Star Ambassador
Standard rating: 1190
All-game rating: 1288
Timezone: GMT-5

Postby condude1 » 13 Oct 2017, 06:47

nanooktheeskimo wrote:
shadowfriend1 wrote:Finally home from school - sorry for my absence but I had nonstop lectures all day. I see we're in overtime. Where are we at?

SJG 7, condude 5. Kim tied SJG (but thought she was bumping him ahead), and Para put SJG over the top.

Important note here - Kim tied me up with Sjg, when she thought she was killing me. Para then came back 1.5 hours into deadline and put #7 on Sjg.
GM of Second Chance Mafia, Now in Day 3, and seeking reserves! Countdown Timer here.

Silver member of The Classicists!
condude1

Standard rating: 1368
All-game rating: 1307
Timezone: GMT-8

Postby condude1 » 13 Oct 2017, 06:48

1.5 hours into deadline. Yes, that's exactly what I meant. :roll:

1.5 hours after deadline, or 1.5 hours into overtime.
GM of Second Chance Mafia, Now in Day 3, and seeking reserves! Countdown Timer here.

Silver member of The Classicists!
condude1

Standard rating: 1368
All-game rating: 1307

Postby Parabellum » 13 Oct 2017, 06:49

condude1 wrote:1.5 hours into deadline. Yes, that's exactly what I meant. :roll:

1.5 hours after deadline, or 1.5 hours into overtime.

:D :lol: I do what I can.
Parabellum

Class: Diplomat
Standard rating: 975
All-game rating: 978
Timezone: GMT-6

Postby nanooktheeskimo » 13 Oct 2017, 06:49

condude1 wrote:
nanooktheeskimo wrote:

Important note here - Kim tied me up with Sjg, when she thought she was killing me. Para then came back 1.5 hours into deadline and put #7 on Sjg.

Yes, that's what I was trying to impart.
Platinum Classicist
(h/t lordelindel)

I am your (co-) Leader.

France

nanooktheeskimo
Premium Member

Postby shadowfriend1 » 13 Oct 2017, 06:55

Well bahumbug. I thought condude was getting killed for sure. :evil:

Did someone make a case on sjg? Or did condude manage to talk his way out of getting lynched?

I'm gonna catch up ASAP but I just want to know if there's anything I should know right now, because the day could end any second. Not that I'm really in a position to change anything since I'm voting for the minority candidate now.
All the messing around with suspects and Clues... that was just something to keep the body amused while the brain toiled away.
shadowfriend1

Class: Ambassador
Standard rating: (929)
All-game rating: (928)

Postby mhsmith0 » 13 Oct 2017, 06:58

shadowfriend1 wrote:Well bahumbug. I thought condude was getting killed for sure. :evil:

Did someone make a case on sjg? Or did condude manage to talk his way out of getting lynched?

I'm gonna catch up ASAP but I just want to know if there's anything I should know right now, because the day could end any second. Not that I'm really in a position to change anything since I'm voting for the minority candidate now.

Condude has basically talked out of it.

Do you think him-Kim make any realiastic sense as scum-scum given how they went at it? Is that theater to you?

I’ll also note that I think sjg is town too so I’m pretty uncomfortable but *some* people (K) seem super sure it’s really his scum game *shrugs*
mhsmith0

Standard rating: (1191)
All-game rating: (1167)
Timezone: GMT

Postby nanooktheeskimo » 13 Oct 2017, 06:59

shadowfriend1 wrote:Well bahumbug. I thought condude was getting killed for sure. :evil:

Little column A, little column B. There is a decent case against SJG out there, but...well, the way that people have treated SJG, both to save him or to condemn him, has just been really weird. There's a lot of oddness going on there, and it's tough to tell whether it's because he's scum, or because he's being setup.
Platinum Classicist
(h/t lordelindel)

I am your (co-) Leader.

France

nanooktheeskimo
Premium Member

Postby shadowfriend1 » 13 Oct 2017, 07:03

mhsmith0 wrote:I’ll also note that I think sjg is town too so I’m pretty uncomfortable but *some* people (K) seem super sure it’s really his scum game *shrugs*

I don't actually think sjg's town - he's probably my 2nd place scumread (at least from as much of the thread as I've read). He's just 2nd by a lot to condude, so I'm sort of disappointed it went that way.
All the messing around with suspects and Clues... that was just something to keep the body amused while the brain toiled away.
shadowfriend1

Class: Ambassador
Standard rating: (929)
All-game rating: (928)

Postby mhsmith0 » 13 Oct 2017, 07:07

shadowfriend1 wrote:
mhsmith0 wrote:I’ll also note that I think sjg is town too so I’m pretty uncomfortable but *some* people (K) seem super sure it’s really his scum game *shrugs*

I don't actually think sjg's town - he's probably my 2nd place scumread (at least from as much of the thread as I've read). He's just 2nd by a lot to condude, so I'm sort of disappointed it went that way.

Well tomorow will be a good day for restating the dude case, or you can talk about why you think his stuff in overtime was not town 8ndictaive and see if you can swing back to a tie.
mhsmith0

Standard rating: (1191)
All-game rating: (1167)
Timezone: GMT

PreviousNext

Return to Active