Mafia LXXX: -- E.D.-Team Fortress 2 Mafia -- (Game/AAR)

Moderators: Crunkus, AlphaTangoEcho, bkbkbk, connect4, vindictus

Re: Mafia LXXVI -- E.D.-Team Fortress 2 Mafia (Day 1)

Postby Freddafred » 08 May 2012, 15:14

numa529 wrote:
JEANPHI. for reasons i will not explain at the current time.

and Numa why did you vote this? Then you just abandoned it.
Thomas Jefferson wrote:Freddafred is smart
Italy in Crowded
Carthage in Ancient Med
Barbarians in Haven
Mexico in WW4
Vandals in Barbaria
Spain in Conquest
III3
Italy in Modern
Russia in Stew
Mordor in MEBR
England in 3 turn
USSR in Versailles 3
The Greecians in ECYOC
Zarami in FCYOC
User avatar
Freddafred
 
Posts: 2862
Joined: 26 Oct 2011, 20:00
Location: In the world or on Mars or on the forum.
Class: Diplomat
Rating: (1000)
Timezone: GMT-5

Re: Mafia LXXVI -- E.D.-Team Fortress 2 Mafia (Day 2)

Postby QRandom » 08 May 2012, 15:59

jeanphi wrote:Please all do a 2nd vote as LYNCH not protect. I'll explain later or it will be obvious soon why I am asking this. And if you don't want to: then fine but you'll be scummy to me.

I thought it was pretty obvious the entire time.

numa529 wrote:why would the doctor be so ok with revealing? he was excited to.

No he wasn't
bkbkbk wrote:Humour me. Why would you be told your unblockable passive ability was blocked last night?

I have to agree, Numa

and just for jeanphi Ironhammer
...!

Woof!!
User avatar
QRandom
 
Posts: 1630
Joined: 12 Jan 2010, 02:06
Class: Diplomat
Rating: (1000)
Timezone: GMT-5

Re: Mafia LXXVI -- E.D.-Team Fortress 2 Mafia (Day 2)

Postby Freddafred » 08 May 2012, 16:04

QRandom wrote:
jeanphi wrote:Please all do a 2nd vote as LYNCH not protect. I'll explain later or it will be obvious soon why I am asking this. And if you don't want to: then fine but you'll be scummy to me.

I thought it was pretty obvious the entire time.

numa529 wrote:why would the doctor be so ok with revealing? he was excited to.

No he wasn't
bkbkbk wrote:Humour me. Why would you be told your unblockable passive ability was blocked last night?

I have to agree, Numa

and just for jeanphi Ironhammer

I have thought jula is scumm ever sine I read tre beggining Numa anser my question.(I think I already voted on him but this will get his attention.
Thomas Jefferson wrote:Freddafred is smart
Italy in Crowded
Carthage in Ancient Med
Barbarians in Haven
Mexico in WW4
Vandals in Barbaria
Spain in Conquest
III3
Italy in Modern
Russia in Stew
Mordor in MEBR
England in 3 turn
USSR in Versailles 3
The Greecians in ECYOC
Zarami in FCYOC
User avatar
Freddafred
 
Posts: 2862
Joined: 26 Oct 2011, 20:00
Location: In the world or on Mars or on the forum.
Class: Diplomat
Rating: (1000)
Timezone: GMT-5

Re: Mafia LXXVI -- E.D.-Team Fortress 2 Mafia (Day 2)

Postby Ironhammer » 08 May 2012, 17:09

Freddafred wrote:I want to hear from Ironhammer.



Hello!


numa529 wrote:ViaP, are you blind? look to my post.

Fuck it. im revealing. I am the scout. My ability is to avoid a kill from any and every player. there is a twist to this, that i will not tell you. it is a PASSIVE ability (I asked AH, my passive ability cannot be blocked, you may ask him yourself, or if asked, he will tell you), and it is my ONLY ability. there is a second part to it that i would like to keep hidden from the mafia. just consider me bulletproof.


read my arguements. this is pathetic.



One example of many, but Numa you are seriously over-reacting here.


Jeanphi's idea with the second vote is not only a good one, but an awesome one, and everyone should do it.

Numa
ViaP
You Obviously Love Owls
User avatar
Ironhammer
 
Posts: 4847
Joined: 08 Feb 2011, 18:23
Location: Pyroland
Class: Diplomat
Rating: (1000)
Timezone: GMT

Re: Mafia LXXVI -- E.D.-Team Fortress 2 Mafia (Day 2)

Postby bkbkbk » 08 May 2012, 17:20

Numa is lying about his ability. That is why he is scum.

Jeanphi, I suspect, has an ability in some way connected to blue votes, or is a vig who wants to use blue votes. Since he has threatened to kill me, he is clearly unwilling to use blue votes, so the second option is out. I suggest he tells us his real motives for the blue votes.
Regards,
BK

Moderator of this shady corner of the forum. Come and pay us a visit!
User avatar
bkbkbk
 
Posts: 3695
Joined: 13 Mar 2011, 12:19
Class: Diplomat
Rating: (1000)
Timezone: GMT

Re: Mafia LXXVI -- E.D.-Team Fortress 2 Mafia (Day 2)

Postby Freddafred » 08 May 2012, 17:33

bkbkbk wrote:Numa is lying about his ability. That is why he is scum.

Jeanphi, I suspect, has an ability in some way connected to blue votes, or is a vig who wants to use blue votes. Since he has threatened to kill me, he is clearly unwilling to use blue votes, so the second option is out. I suggest he tells us his real motives for the blue votes.

How do you know he is lying? Are you that then or other reasons. You don't have to respond to this if you don't want to.
Thomas Jefferson wrote:Freddafred is smart
Italy in Crowded
Carthage in Ancient Med
Barbarians in Haven
Mexico in WW4
Vandals in Barbaria
Spain in Conquest
III3
Italy in Modern
Russia in Stew
Mordor in MEBR
England in 3 turn
USSR in Versailles 3
The Greecians in ECYOC
Zarami in FCYOC
User avatar
Freddafred
 
Posts: 2862
Joined: 26 Oct 2011, 20:00
Location: In the world or on Mars or on the forum.
Class: Diplomat
Rating: (1000)
Timezone: GMT-5

Re: Mafia LXXVI -- E.D.-Team Fortress 2 Mafia (Day 2)

Postby Thyrfing » 08 May 2012, 17:43

I disagree on the blue voting. Jeanphi, your ability is yours to use. We have all expressed scuminess views on other people apart from numa. I for example suspected VIAP, though if numa turns out indeed mafia I'll be looking at Ironhammer. His last post didn't add much to the discussion.
And in the disparate clamour of the chaos that surrounds you, it's hard to know which of the voices that you hear are your own.
User avatar
Thyrfing
 
Posts: 1686
Joined: 29 Jan 2011, 01:16
Location: Catalunya
Class: Ambassador
Rating: (1456)
Timezone: GMT+1

Re: Mafia LXXVI -- E.D.-Team Fortress 2 Mafia (Day 2)

Postby bkbkbk » 08 May 2012, 17:58

Jeanphi, if you're Vig, shoot Ironhammer when numa flips scum.

Ironhammer, if you're Vig, shoot jeanphi when numa flips scum.

Anyone else, if you're Vig, I dunno, flip a coin or something.

I do believe that the last scum is among: Ironhammer/jeanphi/ViaP. Maybe more likely the first two than the last, but maybe not. So that's our landing area.
Regards,
BK

Moderator of this shady corner of the forum. Come and pay us a visit!
User avatar
bkbkbk
 
Posts: 3695
Joined: 13 Mar 2011, 12:19
Class: Diplomat
Rating: (1000)
Timezone: GMT

Re: Mafia LXXVI -- E.D.-Team Fortress 2 Mafia (Day 2)

Postby jeanphi » 08 May 2012, 18:28

Anyone thought about BKBKBK + Fredda been scum team deciding to No kill? Since mafia are random, it is possible our doc is mafia. That would be an ideal setup for them.
Just don't forget: it is a GAME. The only reason to play is for fun.
FIER D'ETRE LYONNAIS
User avatar
jeanphi
 
Posts: 5164
Joined: 26 May 2008, 17:56
Location: Chicago
Class: Diplomat
Rating: (1000)
Timezone: GMT-6

Re: Mafia LXXVI -- E.D.-Team Fortress 2 Mafia (Day 2)

Postby jeanphi » 08 May 2012, 18:42

Thyrfing wrote:I disagree on the blue voting. Jeanphi, your ability is yours to use. We have all expressed scuminess views on other people apart from numa. I for example suspected VIAP, though if numa turns out indeed mafia I'll be looking at Ironhammer. His last post didn't add much to the discussion.


I know but reason is:

#1: I'd like to see other's opinion

#2: gives us more data points

#3 @bkbkbk: if you don't like bleu, use pink or green as color: does not matter: I don't have an ability that triggers on bleu vote or something like that: it is purely advisory.
Just don't forget: it is a GAME. The only reason to play is for fun.
FIER D'ETRE LYONNAIS
User avatar
jeanphi
 
Posts: 5164
Joined: 26 May 2008, 17:56
Location: Chicago
Class: Diplomat
Rating: (1000)
Timezone: GMT-6

PreviousNext

Return to Game Threads

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 0 guests