For the shy Casual Classicist, Anonymous game #129601 (7/7)

Join Classicist games.

Moderators: JonS, Buachaille

Forum rules
Reminders to Creators of Classicist Games:
1. Please include all the information about the configuration of your game settings in your post advertising the game.
2. Specify whether your game is a STRICT game (for Bronze, Silver, Gold and Platinum Classicists only) or a CASUAL game (that is also open to Aspiring Classicists).
3. All games should be password-protected. Please do NOT publish the password to your game in the forum, but instead let interested players know who they should PM for the password.
4. It is the responsibility of game creators to check that all players to whom they issue the password are listed as current members of the Classicists in the appropriate membership lists.
5. Game creators should keep the thread title updated with the current status of the game (eg. 2/7, 6/7, Confirmation Phase, Started, Finished etc).

For the shy Casual Classicist, Anonymous game #129601 (7/7)

Postby Blackrake » 14 Apr 2017, 21:16

Hide your treacherous soul behind the comfortable anonymity of your host country. Stab your friends without them knowing it's you! Fun for the enitre family! :)

Standard game, ranked, anonymous countries, 1/1/1, Classicist only, open ballot. PM me for the password.
Last edited by Blackrake on 19 Apr 2017, 18:50, edited 6 times in total.
Platinum Classicist
Blackrake
Premium Member

Class: Star Ambassador
Rating: 1731
Timezone: GMT-8

Re: For the shy Casual Classicist, game #129601 (2/7)

Postby Blackrake » 15 Apr 2017, 02:15

Well rookies, keep a close eye on this one. These grizzled vets of a 1000 wars know exactly what anon means, and instead of talking smack here they're joining this game and talking smack in another thread entirely! The depths of sneakiness and perfidy that these hardened pros demonstrate is a treat for those of us wanting to learn the tricks of the trade from the truly evil. Pay attention youngsters! I can only look on in awe.... :lol: :lol:
Platinum Classicist
Blackrake
Premium Member

Re: For the shy Casual Classicist, Anonymous game #129601 (

Postby Blackrake » 16 Apr 2017, 20:58

c'mon guys! we look to have a strong, fun group forming and we just need 2 more players! There will be an open bar and snacks! Bikini models! A live band! Don't miss this opportunity! If it sounds too good to be true then it must be Diplomacy, right? What more proof do you need? :)
Platinum Classicist
Blackrake
Premium Member

Postby Blackrake » 17 Apr 2017, 18:18

I have been told VERY firmly that my willingness to wear a bikini to attract Diplomacy players does NOT qualify as having "bikini models" at the game. I thought this was perhaps a little harsh as no one got to see me in my best light, or in the daring new number I just purchased (You missed out, I'm just sayin') but in order to restore decorum I will bow to societal pressure and apologize for any offense my brazen display of panache and élan might have caused those who are more curmudgeonly among you. Philistines.

We still need two players though. Drinks and snack are still available. And possibly the band. Shake a leg people! :lol:
Platinum Classicist
Blackrake
Premium Member

Postby Blackrake » 17 Apr 2017, 21:54

I don't know whether to be gratified or insulted, but as soon as I said I wasn't putting on a bikini anymore a veritable torrent of one player came forward, had a bunch of drinks, and before his eyes could focus again he'd signed up!

All we need now is one more player, and then a virgin sacrifice so we can start the game. Feel free to volunteer for either position but hurry now! space is limited! :lol:
Platinum Classicist
Blackrake
Premium Member

Postby greggybear » 17 Apr 2017, 21:57

I actually considered leaving once I'd heard you wouldn't be in a bikini. There's always some complainer who has to ruin everything good in life.
greggybear
Premium Member

Rating: 1644
Timezone: GMT-5

Postby Blackrake » 17 Apr 2017, 23:40

greggybear wrote:I actually considered leaving once I'd heard you wouldn't be in a bikini. There's always some complainer who has to ruin everything good in life.

Truth!
Platinum Classicist
Blackrake
Premium Member

Postby Blackrake » 19 Apr 2017, 18:49

Looks like we now have our 7th, and as soon as he signs in we'll be underway. So that's it, the snacks are done, the band is leaving, and if you want a drink you'll have to come pry it out of my dead clenched hand, you band of villains! (unless you're my ally, of course, in which case you're welcome to a drink, but maybe not the good stuff. Depends what you're doing for me)

Have at you! :lol: :lol:
Platinum Classicist
Blackrake
Premium Member

Return to Games looking for players