Possible Multiaccount? - [CLEARED]

Noticed any suspicious activity? Report it here.

Moderators: Alman, gareth66

Forum rules
Cheaters
In addition to the general Forum Guidelines there are additional rules for posting in this forum.
1. DO NOT POST BEFORE READING THIS: viewtopic.php?f=21&t=54352
2. Any Post made to influence a game is cheating and may cause You to be removed from the game.
3. DO NOT put the names of the players involved in the TITLE of the post. They can be given in the post, if necessary.
If the game is Anonymous, including Gunboat and Public Press Only, send a Private Message to the Cheater-hunters group.

Possible Multiaccount? - [CLEARED]

Postby Locutus » 02 Jan 2018, 15:41

[redacted] - game number: [redacted]

France: [redacted]
England: [redacted]
Both accounts created on [redacted]
Both Ambassadors
Allied with each other from the outset (although I understand that is no indicator).

I have just received a message from France indicating the French fleet "up north" should cause Russia some alarm; however, France has no fleet in the north, though England does - in Barents Sea. "Russia could be interested by my Fleet up North".

Thin evidence to be sure, but if you have a moment free - I don't often run into suspicions of unsportsmanlike behavior, but this one has triggered me twitchy eye.

Thanks.
Locutus
Premium Member

Class: Ambassador
Standard rating: 936
All-game rating: 978
Timezone: GMT-6

Re: Possible Multiaccount? - [CLEARED]

Postby gareth66 » 06 Jan 2018, 20:54

Had a look and there's nothing fishy going on here at all.

(You're right, it's a very thin basis for a request, so the fact that there is nothing untoward is hardly surprising.)
gareth66

Class: Star Ambassador
Standard rating: (1485)
All-game rating: (1638)
Timezone: GMT

Return to Cheaters