Game (game name redacted)

Noticed any suspicious activity? Report it here.

Moderators: Alman, gareth66

Forum rules
Cheaters
In addition to the general Forum Guidelines there are additional rules for posting in this forum.
1. DO NOT POST BEFORE READING THIS: viewtopic.php?f=21&t=54352
2. Any Post made to influence a game is cheating and may cause You to be removed from the game.
3. DO NOT put the names of the players involved in the TITLE of the post. They can be given in the post, if necessary.
If the game is Anonymous, including Gunboat and Public Press Only, send a Private Message to the Cheater-hunters group.

Game (game name redacted)

Postby prgm » 25 Aug 2017, 12:29

Something very fishy about this one.

I'm playing France and I've posted this public press.

"FRANCE (Fall 1915, Aug 25 2017 11:24 (GMT))
What fun do you get from this game? You seem to be the same person. Neither of you has exchanged any message with me. I'm especially surprised Austria hasn't given that I'm defending more against him than Russia. You both joined this site on the same date. You both NMRed last go. Something looks very fishy to me!!!"
prgm
Premium Member

Class: Star Ambassador
Standard rating: 1546
All-game rating: 1644
Timezone: GMT

Re: Game (game name redacted)

Postby WarSmith » 26 Aug 2017, 11:22

Hi PRGM,
I know that you meant well: However it's against site rules to post an accusation of cheating in the shoutbox. Please take this message as a warning and don't do it again!
Also the report doesn't really contain the evidence we'd usually need to act upon. There is a series of notes about cheater identification on this forum page - please check it out.

In this case it looks like you're right though: there is something very fishy going on there which will be dealt with.
I've removed the name/number of the game from you report because of an ongoing investigation.

All the best,
WarSmith.
"A lie gets halfway around the world before the truth even has a chance to put its pants on”
WarSmith
Premium Member

Class: Ambassador
Standard rating: 1730
All-game rating: 1765
Timezone: GMT+2

Re: Game (game name redacted)

Postby WarSmith » 27 Aug 2017, 21:57

The cheaters have now been dealt with.
"A lie gets halfway around the world before the truth even has a chance to put its pants on”
WarSmith
Premium Member

Class: Ambassador
Standard rating: 1730
All-game rating: 1765
Timezone: GMT+2

Return to Cheaters