Can admins take a look here? [Cleared]

Noticed any suspicious activity? Report it here.

Moderators: Alman, gareth66

Forum rules
Cheaters
In addition to the general Forum Guidelines there are additional rules for posting in this forum.
1. DO NOT POST BEFORE READING THIS: viewtopic.php?f=21&t=54352
2. Any Post made to influence a game is cheating and may cause You to be removed from the game.
3. DO NOT put the names of the players involved in the TITLE of the post. They can be given in the post, if necessary.
If the game is Anonymous, including Gunboat and Public Press Only, send a Private Message to the Cheater-hunters group.

Can admins take a look here? [Cleared]

Postby Goldain » 29 May 2017, 06:09

I don't intend this to be a "sour grapes" post, and admittedly the evidence is light, hence this is an "inquiry" rather than an "accusation". The game is [Redacted].

[Redacted]

I'd just appreciate a look by the admins to see if there was a pre-game alliance or if there is any evidence of metagaming. I don't think they are the same player. Communication styles are vastly different, but the possibility of them being friends and agreeing before the game to stick together is the only reason I can think of to explain the perfectly timed and strategically mind-boggling set of moves that just happened.

Thank you, as always, for keeping this site as honest as can be. I'll never understand why people feel the need to cheat at a game where you don't actually win anything...LOL
Goldain
Premium Member

Class: Star Ambassador
Standard rating: 1194
All-game rating: 1233
Timezone: GMT

Re: Can admins take a look here? [Cleared]

Postby gareth66 » 30 May 2017, 10:49

Not the best of reports - as you say, the evidence was thin, and you were right not to make an accusation. All is above board between these players, no cheating.
gareth66

Class: Star Ambassador
Standard rating: (1485)
All-game rating: (1638)
Timezone: GMT

Return to Cheaters