Naughty Brothers

Noticed any suspicious activity? Report it here.

Moderators: Alman, gareth66

Forum rules
Cheaters
In addition to the general Forum Guidelines there are additional rules for posting in this forum.
1. DO NOT POST BEFORE READING THIS: viewtopic.php?f=21&t=54352
2. Any Post made to influence a game is cheating and may cause You to be removed from the game.
3. DO NOT put the names of the players involved in the TITLE of the post. They can be given in the post, if necessary.
If the game is Anonymous, including Gunboat and Public Press Only, send a Private Message to the Cheater-hunters group.

Naughty Brothers

Postby WarSmith » 25 May 2017, 22:59

Accounts:
    A_New_Player
    bboy999000
    Soulless
    Warmonger33
    Jashua

Controlled by most likely 2 brothers, are now suspended due to Multi-accounting and Metagaming.

Due to an (eventually) honest interaction during the investigation and the following one-liner which I will put in my save folder:
I would like to say thanks for your time though. I notice that all of the Diplomacy Moderators are willing to forgive, and seem to be very friendly with users on the site.
I'll go with the more lenient option that the two brothers will be suspended for a defined time period and only allowed to play again if conforming to site rules. They have been asked to make a firm commitment.
Hopefully the choice will be to stay and abide by rules. If not, obviously we'll be watching.

And p.s. i've got nothing against brothers, but let's keep things nice please, afterall mine is a 6ft5 enforcement officer built like a brick s-house, and I could always bring him in if needed :)
"A lie gets halfway around the world before the truth even has a chance to put its pants on”
WarSmith

Class: Ambassador
Standard rating: 1663
All-game rating: 1701
Timezone: GMT+2

Re: Naughty Brothers

Postby WarSmith » 26 May 2017, 10:16

Impacted active games (all norank) with positions available.
    131323 (shorthanded friends game - 2 positions of 3 are available)
"A lie gets halfway around the world before the truth even has a chance to put its pants on”
WarSmith

Re: Naughty Brothers

Postby WarSmith » 04 Jun 2017, 01:47

Following a suspension period and very forthright apology and commitment to play by site rules, accounts Soulless and Warmonger33 are re-activated.
WarSmith

Return to Cheaters