Abusive Player

Noticed any suspicious activity? Report it here.

Moderators: Alman, gareth66

Forum rules
Cheaters
In addition to the general Forum Guidelines there are additional rules for posting in this forum.
1. DO NOT POST BEFORE READING THIS: viewtopic.php?f=21&t=54352
2. Any Post made to influence a game is cheating and may cause You to be removed from the game.
3. DO NOT put the names of the players involved in the TITLE of the post. They can be given in the post, if necessary.
If the game is Anonymous, including Gunboat and Public Press Only, send a Private Message to the Cheater-hunters group.

Abusive Player

Postby Alman » 18 May 2017, 06:40

Player AlexCox came to my attention tonight by posting two different screeds on the Forum here complaining that all the games he had played in had been full of cheaters, multi-accounts, and non-communicative players. I felt a bit bad if he had truly had a bad experience, but was also slightly suspicious as I found it doubtful that he had bumped into that level of corrupted games knowing that few games are really affected by these.

I found that all of his games had been affected by a problem player. His name was AlexCox.
This player repeatedly spammed the chatbox with foul language, cheater accusations, and abusive speech. He tended to surrender between 1901 and 1903. I was just going to warn this player, but after the fourth chatbox reading, I have had enough of reading his abuse and the fact that he then came to the Forum to further this behavior.

He's obviously not happy here. I feel bad for him, so to help him out, I'm banning him. And any other players who were victims of his games, I am sorry.
Bronze Member: The Classicists & Oldies
Turkey in "Blitzkrieg" PbF

"The avalanche has already started. It is too late for the pebbles to vote" -Kosh
"Nothing has to be true, but everything has to sound like it was." -Salvor Hardin
Alman

Class: Star Ambassador
Standard rating: 1440
All-game rating: 1562
Timezone: GMT-5

Re: Abusive Player

Postby gareth66 » 18 May 2017, 14:45

Alman back with a vengeance!
gareth66

Standard rating: (1485)
All-game rating: (1638)
Timezone: GMT

Re: Abusive Player

Postby JonS » 18 May 2017, 18:19

gareth66 wrote:Alman back with a vengeance!

The spring weather is making the Cheater Hunting clan feisty this week.
“Find an ally who will die for you, and see that he does just that.”
The immortal Richard Sharp

Platinum Member of the Classicists Club
Green Company in Spice Islands
JonS

Standard rating: 1596
All-game rating: 1640
Timezone: GMT-7

Return to Cheaters