No Reject option for Draw (no bug)

If the judge doesn't behave correctly or you found another problem, report it here!
Forum rules
Bugs
In addition to the general Forum Guidelines (see here: viewtopic.php?f=130&t=15441), there are additional rules for posting in this forum.
1. Members should read the ‘Bugs Forum Guidelines’ thread.
2. In rare situations members have been known to post false bug reports in order to affect the game. This is considered cheating.
3. Please don't post information that might be detrimental to the game, such as revealing the power who sent a message. If further information is required by Admin to investigate the bug, you will be asked to provide it.
If the game a bug may have occurred in is anonymous, including Gunboat and Public Press Only, it is best to send a Private Message to the SITE HELP! group or to post using the Dolph Shtoss account rather than break anonymity.

No Reject option for Draw (no bug)

Postby Hindu Warrior » 12 Nov 2017, 18:56

PD.jpg
PD.jpg (142.45 KiB) Viewed 150 times
I am posting image where No Accept/Reject option for Draw is coming . Please explain how to Accept/Reject .
HW
Hindu Warrior
Premium Member

Class: Diplomat
Standard rating: 891
All-game rating: 894
Timezone: GMT

Re: No Reject option for Draw

Postby Parabellum » 12 Nov 2017, 19:05

Hindu Warrior wrote:
PD.jpg
I am posting image where No Accept/Reject option for Draw is coming . Please explain how to Accept/Reject .

It's already been rejected, so you don't need to.

I obviously can't see the rest of the board, but this is fascinating. Apparently, Turkey has 10 centers but he accepted the draw proposal for France and Italy? Weird.
Cowards die many times before their deaths. The valiant never taste of death but once. Of all the wonders I have yet seen, it seems to me most strange that men should fear, seeing that death, a necessary end, will come when it will come.
Parabellum

Class: Ambassador
Standard rating: 1048
All-game rating: 1053
Timezone: GMT-6

Postby asudevil » 12 Nov 2017, 19:05

Its already been rejected...you don't have too...its already dead
Captain FANG, forum team championships WINNER
Part of the surviving nations of WW4/Haven

Unless I am in the cheater's subforum. 99% of what I say is NOT as a mod.

Want to play fantasy football next season [url=http://www.playdiplomacy.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=8&t=56016[/url]
asudevil
Premium Member

Class: Star Ambassador
Standard rating: 1355
All-game rating: 1525
Timezone: GMT-7

Postby Bromley86 » 12 Nov 2017, 23:20

Parabellum wrote:I obviously can't see the rest of the board, but this is fascinating. Apparently, Turkey has 10 centers but he accepted the draw proposal for France and Italy? Weird.

We shouldn't discuss why that might be, as it's an ongoing game, but if you want to have a look:
http://www.playdiplomacy.com/game_play_details.php?game_id=135565
A member of the Classicists, a group that aims to reduce NMRs/surrenders.
Bromley86
Premium Member

Class: Star Ambassador
Standard rating: 1884
All-game rating: 2257
Timezone: GMT+12

Postby Dolph Shtoss » 13 Nov 2017, 00:37

Parabellum wrote:I obviously can't see the rest of the board, but this is fascinating. Apparently, Turkey has 10 centers but he accepted the draw proposal for France and Italy? Weird.

Turkey rejected that.
Use me, don't abuse me.
If I have PMs, don't open them unless you expect to see them!
Dolph Shtoss

Class: Diplomat
All-game rating: (1000)
Timezone: GMT

Return to Bugs