Orders won't finalize

If the judge doesn't behave correctly or you found another problem, report it here!
Forum rules
Bugs
In addition to the general Forum Guidelines (see here: viewtopic.php?f=130&t=15441), there are additional rules for posting in this forum.
1. Members should read the ‘Bugs Forum Guidelines’ thread.
2. In rare situations members have been known to post false bug reports in order to affect the game. This is considered cheating.
3. Please don't post information that might be detrimental to the game, such as revealing the power who sent a message. If further information is required by Admin to investigate the bug, you will be asked to provide it.
If the game a bug may have occurred in is anonymous, including Gunboat and Public Press Only, it is best to send a Private Message to the SITE HELP! group or to post using the Dolph Shtoss account rather than break anonymity.

Orders won't finalize

Postby Hybrid » 07 Jul 2017, 00:42

Hello,

So, I'm in a gunboat game during the build phase and at the moment I have to destroy a unit. (no worries, he was a lazy army, cutting him loose was actually a good thing)

So my orders in the game look like this;
1 destroys
[territory] DESTROY (X)
0 destroys left
refresh order list
orders finalized

However, in the games tab on the site when I scroll down to view the game it says;
Orders required: 1 orders left. (text is in orange)

I know I can't specifically state which game this is for since it's Gunboat however, I would hate for something to go wrong and end up NMRing the turn.

Is it possible to PM the game number to a mod who can look at it?

Thanks
-Steve.
Hybrid
Premium Member

Class: Ambassador
Standard rating: 1167
All-game rating: 1019
Timezone: GMT-5

Re: Orders won't finalize

Postby super_dipsy » 07 Jul 2017, 08:25

If it says orders finalized, the finalize has worked. If it has info in orange, it is just a warning. On Build phases this can sometimes happen when the game thinks you need to do something but you don't / can't. So for example if you have a build but nowhere to build it, then it would show up as you still needing to do something even though you can't. Another example is in Escalation if you need to specify your national SCs but do not have enough centres to specify 3. The game would think you still have to specify one even though you can't. So the short answer is, don't panic :)
super_dipsy
Site Admin
Site Admin

Standard rating: (1000)
All-game rating: (956)
Timezone: GMT

Re: Orders won't finalize

Postby Hybrid » 07 Jul 2017, 09:05

Thanks for the reply. I was a bit concerned. The other small issue I see with this would be on the main page, since it keeps telling me "You need to fill in orders: YES". A bit distracting, but I do understand.

Thanks again for the reply.
-Steve.
Hybrid
Premium Member

Standard rating: 1167
All-game rating: 1019
Timezone: GMT-5

Return to Bugs