Suspicious behaviour

Question about the rules of the game? Experienced Diplomacy veterans will help you! There is also a Common Questions section.
Forum rules
In addition to the general Forum Guidelines (see here: viewtopic.php?f=130&t=15441), there are additional rules for posting in this forum.
1. Members should not refer directly to a specific situation in an active game. It is usually possible to provide an example of a similar situation elsewhere on the board.
2. It follows that links, images, game name and/or number should not be added to a post if the game is active.
3. Questions should only request rules be clarified and not request advice about how to resolve a situation.
4. When answering a question, members should restrict themselves to answering the question and not give advice on how to get around the situation.
Posts which break these rules will be subject to editing or removal; see here: viewtopic.php?f=13&t=42845

Suspicious behaviour

Postby Sharpie1975 » 12 Jan 2017, 04:55

I am currently in a game where my orders have changed on two separate turns between me finalizing and orders being resolved. I have never had this happen before and I am wondering what recourse I have, if any.
Sharpie1975

Class: Ambassador
Rating: 769
Timezone: GMT

Re: Suspicious behaviour

Postby WHSeward » 12 Jan 2017, 05:10

What game number?
"As a general truth, communities prosper and flourish, or droop and decline, in just the degree that they practice or neglect to practice the primary duties of justice and humanity." WHS

A member of the Classicists.

Ask me about mentor games. Send me a PM or post in the Mentoring forum.
WHSeward
Premium Member

Class: Star Ambassador
Rating: 1835
Timezone: GMT-8

Postby Carebear » 12 Jan 2017, 05:12

I recommend doing the refresh orders from database before finalising to validate no misclicks occurred.
You can have my last supply center, when you pry it from my cold dead hands.

Spam Ambassador Wannabe

Officially Sanctioned Site Gadfly (meaning the negative kind of sanction)
Carebear
Premium Member

Class: Star Ambassador
Rating: (1739)
Timezone: GMT+8

Postby Sharpie1975 » 12 Jan 2017, 05:18

Sharpie1975

Class: Ambassador
Rating: 769
Timezone: GMT

Return to Rules Questions