Strategy discussions for the Ancient Med variant.
In addition to the general Forum Guidelines (see here: viewtopic.php?f=130&t=15441
), there are additional rules for posting in this forum.
1. Members should not seek advice about an active game they are in.
2. It follows that links, images, game name and/or number should not be added to a post if the game is active.
Posts which refer to a specific situation in an active game, or which link directly to an active game, are subject to editing or removal.
- Stalemate lines in Ancient Mediterranean
by jaelis » 13 Dec 2012, 17:03
- 6 Replies
- 9081 Views
- Last post by Pedros
14 Jan 2013, 12:04
- A higher resolution map for this variant.
by sup » 28 Nov 2013, 17:06
- 5 Replies
- 3439 Views
- Last post by sup
08 Jan 2014, 19:59
- Too many neutrals?
by Shibabalo » 12 Dec 2012, 00:22
- 9 Replies
- 2649 Views
- Last post by PriestProphetKing
22 Apr 2013, 01:21
- AAR: Sheddy Does It Slow And Medi
by GhostEcho » 18 Feb 2013, 04:50
- 1 Replies
- 1469 Views
- Last post by UpQuark
19 Feb 2013, 02:55
- Is Aincent med too naval?
by Kithchener » 11 Dec 2012, 22:49
- 26 Replies
- 5093 Views
- Last post by Kithchener
16 Dec 2012, 13:43
Return to Board index
Who is online
Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest
You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot post attachments in this forum